Monday, September 19, 2005

Love and Italian weddings


Formia, originally uploaded by Harriet Vane.

Just back from Mitten-O'Sullivan nuptials in Formia, 2 & 1/2 hours outside Rome. I am in an obnoxiously excellent frame of mind and would advise everyone to avoid me for at least 4-6 months unless you want to be severely distressed.

Also, I think I may have figured out the solution to the world's problems while I was over there. On more than one occasion. The whole weekend was just epiphany, epiphany, epiphany. Epiphany coming out of my ears, man. Unfortunately, because I was continuously drunk since my arrival in Italy, bar one half hour early on Saturday morning, I've forgotten it. And I didn't have a pen at the time.

I'll get back to you on that when I'm sober.

Ciao tutti*.

*DON'T EVEN GO THERE. My Italian is fucking fantastic, okay? I won't have it corrected.

6 comments:

fuzzbrian said...

tuo fragranza somigliare a prostituta inebriato



i think i will taKE your advice and try and avoid you for the next 4-6 months.

how's things anyway? yeah? cool.

Anonymous said...

i cant avoid you, for me there is no escape and this makes me more than sad. did you just call Lucy a drunk prostitute fuzzy?

Anonymous said...

scuzi, what is epiphany?

Anonymous said...

It's a baby elephant.

Anonymous said...

I'm getting drunk before I meet you this weekend, it's the only way to make myself numb to your painful ranting.

fuzzbrian said...

Me? Call lucy a drunken prostitute? Ha! She wishes.


No i just said she smelt like one.