Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Encryption explained

Sally: Lucy, what does THAT mean?
Lucy: Sally, shut the fuck up. I have work to do.

S: Just tell me what it is, and then you can go back to work.
L: Well, stop reading bits of it out to me then. Which bit is it?
S: The bit...under the other bit.
L: Oh, the BIT.
S: I meant the orange bit, smart-arse.

L: Which... oh, that? THAT is from Sheryl Crowe's All I Wanna Do.
S: What?

L: "All I wanna do, is have some fun, I got a feelin' I'm not the only one, all I wann-"
S: Yeah, so?
L: You know the bit at the start?
S: Umm...
L: The spoken bit?
S: Yeah, well, I haven't heard it in ages, have I.

L: "This ain't no disco, this ain't no country club either-"
S: ...
L: "-this is L.A."

S: Eh...
L: Which are my initials, see?

S: What, you mean...ohhh. I gettit.
It's not BRILLIANT, is it?

L: Fine. I'm changing it anyway.

3 comments:

Mossy said...

That is actually brilliant. I didn't get it because I dont know the lyrics for that song, and if I did i might not get it. But it's still very inventive and creative.

I like when thing have hidden meanings. Like the Bible or Spongebob Squarepants and of Course the Simpsons.

Now who can guess where Bah Flaf Burb came from?

Anonymous said...

I never got that before now either, i'm pretty sure not many people did Augh.

Huw said...

Ah.... now I *see*