Monday, April 10, 2006

I get more hits than Kylie



I have a stupid, gay blog counter thing by the way, before you ask. It's awful. Oh sure, it was fun at the start, all math-y and cool and I thought I was great, seeing everyone's IP addresses and all. But then I realised that IP addresses mean very, very little to me, in the grand scheme of things and that truckloads of you pop by the whole time without leaving me any comments. I mean: come on. Would it kill you to leave a little love? I lurk malevolently on many blogs myself, so I know how scary it is to encounter a wit so supremely superior to one's own. Honestly, if I met myself on the street today I would have to go and lie down in a darkened room for a bit, what with my overt gorgeousness and dazzling charm and all. But that's not going to happen any time soon. I don't walk the streets no more. What I'm saying is don't be afraid to approach me! I'm just like you guys! Only smarter and with better hair.

4 comments:

Curly said...

Only the other day we were discussing how the word 'gay' has evolved over a large number of years. It doesn't even seem to mean the same as it did five years ago, let alone 50.

I lurk, but I use about six different computers. So knock that number of your stats.

How many hits does Kylie have? I counted 31.

Anonymous said...

Smarter maybe but it's debatable about the hair...

Huw said...

A very quick glance over your stats leads me to believe you are becoming less popular.

Lucy said...

Yeah? Well I still have good hair.