Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Where's Joey?


"We're in Rotarua now (look it up, nerd) and I just did Zorbing and a 140ft swoop. I then had to change under garments. Zorbingis where they throw you into a big ball, fuck you in a load of water and push you off a hill. And before you ask, yes I did pay for this. The swoop kindof speaks for itself. Extremely scary as once your up there you have to pullthe release chord yourself. Then you swing at about 150 km, then you shit your pants."

Correspondence recieved via email,
Mar 8 2006 from Ms Mitten, on location in Rotarua NZ

Good to know, Joey. Good to know.

7 comments:

Curly said...

New Zealand looks like an upside-down Italy. A crap one.

Lucy said...

You look like an upside-down Italy! Pah. Need to work on my witty retorts methinks.

Anonymous said...

whats with your token international appreciation society? fans in romania really???

Lucy said...

Yes really. I am HUGE in Romania.

Anonymous said...

and equally massive in sweden i see !!!!

Lucy said...

Oh, the Swedes have a special place in my heart. All 42 Irish visitors are me though. Sad but true.

Anonymous said...

Lucy, thats so cool! I didn't even know where Rotarua was on the NZ map. Now I'll be able to find my way back to the airport in october.