Sunday, March 12, 2006

I hate Elizabeth

That whore. She's only gone and announced she's having a birthday party next week. A birthday party for herself, the selfish cow, even though it's my birthday in nine days. And guess when her birthday party is? FRIDAY. St-effing-Patricks Day. I had big plans for St Patricks day. I was going to go to the parade with the dog and make him walk in it with a tricolour tied to his back. Then I was going to come home and make the traditional Aughney family Paddy's day dish: lime jelly, vanilla ice cream and tinned mandrin. Then I would put on my Seven Ages dvd and drink some tins of Guinness. Maybe I would persuade everyone to sing The Fields of Athenry or something; plans weren't exactly locked down.

Now I have to work till five o'clock and go out with her. Having to work can't be traced precisely to Elizabeth but I bet she'll laugh when she hears that. Cow. And then it'll be my birthday and I'll be all: 'hey are you coming to my party?' and everyone will be going, 'uh, nah Lucy, wrecked after Elizabeth's. And broke from buying her big, massive, gold-plated present so can't get you anything.'

Bitchbitchbitchbitchbitch

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The world seems to be always against you Augh, you have it so tough but at least you get om with the shit that your dealt and don't moan or bitch...

Anonymous said...

Loose I havent spoken to ya in years---- who's elizabeth

fuzzbrian said...

Worse than that, it's my birthday on saturday and you're not invited.

Andraste said...

Oh Lucy, I so sympathize with you.

My birthday is March 21st as well, and MY BITCH SISTER has her 50th TODAY. And she's been sick and had surgery on Friday. Talk about being an attention seeking cow. How SELFISH!!

Crystal said...

you should have your party on thursday night. that'll show her.

Anonymous said...

i dunno u but i found your page buy typing hate elizabeth haha ... i guess u hate elizabeth, if i knew u or her im sure i would agree ... THE BITCH

hehe

tango cannot be contacted by pink gerbils .. anyone else msn: tango@ntguk.com