Monday, May 23, 2005

Treachery!

Joanne was in the company of Cork people at the weekend and gathered some important information on inter-County relations in Munster, which she kindly passed on to me via email this afternoon:

'Apparantly, and I quote " People from waterford are all settled pikeys, or have at least a drop of the shawl."
'Now I thought this was very unfair, because you're a Waterfordian and very nice. But i thought I'd let you know the gossip thats going around about your tribe.'

This worries me greatly as my sister's education is currently being handled by a Cork third-level institute and she is currently crushing on a few undoubtably unworthy Cork young men. I think I may lock her in the basement to protect her the cruel racist taunts of arrogant Cork people. Either that or arrange that she get knocked up and keep her in a caravan out our back. Ha-ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Up the deise.

Anonymous said...

Just try not to listen to them talking too closely, their accent is quite shrill.