Sunday, May 14, 2006

Apologies for recent hatefullness

Jeez.

I disappear for like, a week and who notices? No one. That'll teach me. When I was younger I bought all these old Bunty annuals from a Girl Guide Bring & Buy sale and there was one with a story in it about this orphan who had to bring up all her younger brothers and sisters but then she found out she was dying and she came up with this downright stupid notion of being nasty and cruel to them so that when she died they wouldn't miss her. Fucking stupid story. But that's what's been going on round here. Recently. Except without the orphans, self-sacrifice or encroaching death. Also, she used to creep out at night and feed starving street children or something. That part didn't transfer either.

I have been really busy being all-out horrible lately. It's something that requires my full attention so I haven't had time to do anything else. I'm hoping it's a phase and not that I've always been this awful and am only just noticing it now.

Sorry. This is complete self-pitying bilge. I should have just gone with my first instinct to cut myself.

No comments: