Sunday, July 22, 2007

Blogging the Radisson!

Maries asleep! Shhhh!



We are in the Radisson Limerick. I can't explain why; it's too complex and I'm waaaay too drunk. Apparently, I'm not too drunk to use semi-colons and sixteen vowels to emphasise a point. AMAZING. I always suspected I was a pretentious punctuator.

The big news here is, of course, that when you arrive home and your hotel has a room service menu that runs twenty-four hours, they don't actually serve you your savoury roast beef sandwich at 4am, cos the kitchen is closed. And then, when you put on a funny posh voice and ring down again to ask for the sandwich again ten minutes later they will say, 'no, the kitchen is closed. I told you that ten minutes ago.'
Also, if you stay in a posh hotel with a girl, taxi drivers will assume you are gay together and point out gay bars on the way into town. Just sayin'. For future reference, guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How peaceful does she look??!! I bet you were standing over her bed while she slept all night!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey you fecker i mite have bin round lim dat wkend anon previous resident of limerick for circa 6 frckin years!! biatch